Sunday 28 June 2020

WELCOME!

First of all, I'd like to give a massive welcome to whoever has clicked on this blog, and thank you for showing an interest!
I'm a 21-year-old fashion student from Kent and I decided to start this blog during the Covid-19 pandemic; partly because I had nothing else to do and because I wanted to share my love for fashion with the world!

Fashion has always been an interest for me, but only in recent years has it become a huge part of who I am and how I express myself. What I put on my back really helped me become more confident and was a huge factor in becoming comfortable with being a part of the LGBT+ community.
The purpose of this blog is for me to showcase everything I love about fashion and to hopefully find some kindred spirits who love fashion as much as I do!
Hope you enjoy,

Hugo
xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig